LAST CHANCE – ONE DAY LEFT TO SIGN UP FOR TOYS!
Toys for Tots of Washington County AND
The Salvation Army of Washington County
are now working together
to supply and distribute Christmas toys
for the children of Washington County Vermont.
Here is how the program will work:
- You need to live in Washington County
- The Children need to live in your household
- You need to go to The Salvation Army in Barre VT to sign up
25 Keith Ave., Barre 05641 / 802-476-5301
[CLICK HERE FOR A MAP TO THE SALVATION ARMY IN BARRE]
LAST CHANCE!!! Sign up days & times are:
Monday October 28th = 10 am to noon & 4 pm to 6 pm Tuesday October 29th = 10 am to noon Wednesday October 30th = 10 am to noon Monday November 11th = 10 am to noon & 4pm to 6 pm Tuesday November 12th = 10 am to noon
Monday December 2nd – 10 am to noon
Distribution will be on Friday Dec 20th
When Folks sign up, you will be given an number and a time to come and get your toys, clothes & gift cards for food on Dec. 20th. You will be given the address for the warehouse at this time.
IF YOU DON’T LIVE IN
WASHINGTON COUNTY VERMONT
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND
FIND THE CLOSEST PROGRAM
TO WHERE YOU LIVE!
- Lamoille County Vermont: Family Center of Lamoille County: 480 Cadys Fall Rd, Morrisville, call 888-5229 to get on the list. (This program is for kids ages 0 – 12 yrs old.) Toy pick up date __
- Addison County Vermont: Sorry, I have no number for Addison County
- Bradford, Vermont: Central VT Community Action: 802-222-5419. Cut off date is 12/16/2010. Call to get on their list.
- Brattleboro, Vermont: Toys for Kids: Call 802-257-0001 Monday – Friday 4 pm – 7pm to get on their list before Nov. 26th.
- Caledonia County, Orange County, Orleans County & Windsor County, Vermont: Toys for Tots: Rick Maynard: call 603-448-4838 to get on the list.
- Chittenden County Last Chance Program (Sponsored by Toys for Tots): Call the Kathy at 802-363-7689 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newport Area: Parent Child Center (802) 334-4072
- Rutland County, Vermont: Toys for Tots: Tonya Trask (802) 247-9992 / email = email@example.com
You can also call 211
Call 211 Just pick up your phone and dial 211. You will reach a program of the United Way that will help you find the holiday gift program nearest to where you live!